Big data analytics is the concept of data analysis and deriving useful information from large volumes of data that is rapidly being generated in modern business – from conventional database systems to unstructured data gathered from location and sensor sources and social networks. We provide services needed for successful preparation, design, development and implementation of Big Data Processing and Analytics systems based on standard platforms.
We can help business with following
- Defining Big Data Strategy, Architecture and Roadmap
- Technology and Tools Evaluation
- Planning, Design and Implementation of Hadoop and other Big Data Environments
- Piloting and Proof of Concept
- Testing, Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Documentation, Training, Reverse Engineering, Upgrades, Maintenance and Migration
Some Technologies and Tools we use.
PYTHON , R, C ,C++ ,SPSS, MATLAB, APACHE HADOOP, APACHE PIG, APACHE HIVE, SAS, MICROSOFT EXCEL , JAVA, PERL, WEKA, MONGODB, STATISTICA, MATHEMATICA, APACHE CASSANDRA