0203 6700 690
Quematics’s analytics experience and expertise can help ensure that businesses have the insights and capabilities that can enable better decisions and create value
Quematics.com is an Data Science & Artificial Intelligence company, headquartered in the UK, where we help businesses leverage Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to increase business value and achieve competitive advantage.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our team, reporting into the Commercial Director EMEA based in Lahore. The successful candidate will be the champion of the firm’s digital strategy, keeping abreast of all movements in, Social Media, Campaign Management, SEO, managing the company website and analysing our digital position to keep us at the top end of the industry.
He/She will be integral in the digital optimising of the relevant channels with a good working knowledge of how to maximise organic rankings. This role would suit somebody looking to truly accelerate his/her experience further within the ever-evolving digital space.
Key responsibilities and skills include:
• Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines including website content and blogging.
• Social Media: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base through social media insights and targeting including paid social and paid search.
• Advertising: Planning and executing Pay-Per-Click advertising and affiliate marketing, using CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA and CTR to measure and enhance online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance using tools such as Google Ad Words. In addition, maintaining our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
• Email Marketing: Planning and managing a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base using MailChimp and creating engaging, relevant content along through split testing (A/B and MVT) to optimise results, reporting on open rates, click-through rates, unsubscribes and bounces and generating leads through marketing automation using Hubspot.
• Webinars / Webcasts: Planning and coordinating webinars / webcasts to promote and engage prospects using Webex.
• Print: Coordinating the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing. Organising occasional print adverts.
• Website: Managing our CMS; Optimising SEO using Ahrefs or Smerush, Webmaster tools, on and off page optimisation, site ranking and positioning by utilising inbound links and link building, consumer insights, Google Tag Manager; Web analytics including web traffic, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
• Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
• Reporting: Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as
Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where
• Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
• Excellent Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job.
• Viral & Visual concepts: Website and social media content will not just be text but needs to be visual and viral as well.
• Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines with proven experience of 3+ years.
Please send your CV with cover letter to HR@Quematics.com explaining your skill set relevance for available role.
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.
Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.