Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse
Turn data into actionable insights: Our Business Intelligence services deliver trusted data throughout your information supply chain and helps you analyze your information to gain insights, identify breakdowns, and make better decisions that will optimize your business. We offer range of Business Intelligence and data warehousing services.
- Assessment, Strategy & Planning– Assess Big Data and Business Intelligence Capabilities, Identify Value Generating Opportunities & Develop Actionable Plan
- Quality Assurance & System Audit – Independent Audit To Validate Project, Architecture Quality Or Development Code
- Tool Selection & Implementation – Complete BI Tool Selection Methodology and Evaluation Process, Including POCs
- Data Warehousing – Centralize Information To Obtain ‘Single Version Of The Truth’
- Predictive Analytics – Distinguishing Patterns in your Historical Data by Utilizing Data Mining Techniques, While Searching for Opportunities To Decrease Costs and Increase Profits
- Reporting, Dashboards & Business Analytics– Integrate Reporting Layer, Build Dashboards & Reports For Real-Time Information Access Across The Enterprise
- Data Migration– Research Indicates 50% Of Data Migration Projects Fail or Go Over Budget. Learn How Quematics Can Guarantee Success!
- Data Integration– Extract, Transfer & Load Using Best Of Breed Technologies Including: Informatica Power Center, IBM DataStage and Microsoft SSIS
- Data Quality – To Improve Data Governance, Efficiencies, Business Initiatives & Reduce Operational Costs
- Master Data Management – Empower Your Business Users With Reliable & Clean Business Critical Data
- Training & Knowledge Transfer – Enabling Your Teams Onsite or Via Instructor-Led Remote Access In The US, Canada, UK, Europe & Middle East
- Team Building & Resourcing – We assist clients with business intelligence short or long term project gaps
Some Technologies and Tools we use.
IBM COGNOS, IBM SPSS ,PENTAHO, TABLEAU, SAP HANA, TIBCO SPOTFIRE, YELLOWFIN, MICROSTRATEGY, MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT, AMAZON REDSHIFT, HP VERTICA